Thursday, April 12, 2018

My Autobiography:

Hi! My name is Rommyna , i am chilean and i was born in Santiago city , my birthday is april 8th 
 so my  symbol sodiacal is Aries and i have twenty four years old now.My childhood was in Lo Espejo and  studied at Colegio Sol de Chile ,  Suddenly we were traslate to Maipu a, because We had personal problems and the rest of my all life like student  i was study in the school  Alicante del Rosal.When I finally the school my first carrer was Obstetry in Universidad de Chile , but in the second year i retired because I thinked that it is not for my personality and i was dont like the horary of work and the hospital sistem.Then since  in  the year 2015 i star to study Agronomy in the same university , and now i am curser the grade four  with all my asignatures aproved.

In my life i like do everything and enjoying , i like see a lot movies from netflix ,go out to a party,listen music like hip hop ,go out with friends , fitness activitys.I love the vegetables and fruit and the gym , because it helpme with  to my estres  generated from the study and homeworks that do you do everyday,so it is my hobbie,also, i like the animals ,the football and healthy life.

I think that i am will work in the fruticulture area because is a big oportunity for me working in an area that explains the origins from fruit and also i will work in enology because the wine  is a once the most healthy drinks and it is made from grape, and that is cool !this a good and sweet fruit! . My favoriteis the red wine.

😆  Respects!


3 comments:

  1. I like fruticulture too!! we are going to be colleagues jajaja. Also I like see movies from netflix!! it is the best of the life <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Aries. Now I understand!!!! jajajajaja I love red wine in special Carmenere but I like merlot too. We could drink wine someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your publication! It is very natural, I feel you are yourself and wine is very good! jajajja

    ReplyDelete