Thursday, May 10, 2018

Inmigrants

Hi everyone! Today i am going to talk about the inmigrants. Recently everybody talk about this topic , because I think that is imposible not have a near situation with this persons and the cause is nowadays in chile there 1 millon of inmigrants aproximadety .Also in relation with this and about the new law of inmigration 2018 I think is a good idea because this persons need a registration in our country if they had to a bad situacion o accident or also in the case of they have a new don´t existing diseases here or criminal records , so, this control is a modo of proteccion to both cases.But for a other side I like live around with inmigrants as they are friendly with me My parents in them job they have a personnel from countrys as Venezuela, Colombia and I have a nice relationship with them. And  What about you What is your opinion ?Regards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment