Thursday, May 3, 2018

My Favorite piece of Tecnology

Hi! Today I am going to talk about my favorite piece of technology and I think is the same that of your because everybody always use it in some situation. This piece is nothing but that the cell-phone and this tecnology have everything I need :

-This have a calculator 
-I can catch photos , this is very important for a have cute memories with friends or family.
-I can show videos in Youtube and find information in internet and have music by Spotify for a long travel or trip on the bus.Also,this have a social network aplication call Facebook or instagram for publication about your life everyday or photos and coments.And  you can use Whatsapp for the comunication when you can´t call to somebody.

So , this tecnology were created  for the comuncation but now is better , You dont believe?
 Regards!.

2 comments:

  1. what is your favorite social network?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Now is so much better! is like a mini computer D:

    ReplyDelete