Wednesday, May 16, 2018

My favorite photo



Hello everyone! Today I want to show a photo about a special travel with my boyfriend in the summer 2018 .We went to South of chile but first We to stay in a camp with his family in Parral ,so his father taken the photo. 
In the present , this photo is the most important to me , because it was my first time like backpacker and Alexander that always accompanied me and helped me in any situation during the trip, since We are best friends and We are in love.

This photo represent how the travel helped us to know that a relation it's all about wanting to learn from one another.  Everybody can think that We have got a long relationship but really our relation is recently started .
 I want stay with him to a long time and maybe in a far future, Together drinking a wineglass in my vineyard´s house with my animals and crops. Regards!

4 comments:

  1. That kind of treasurable photos, should be keep in an album(physical or digital), and you will see how in a couple of years it's gonna increase their amount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful memories, I wish you a beautiful future together

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photo! I wish you the best in your relationship <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful publication and photo, they look very happy and happy!

    ReplyDelete