Thursday, August 2, 2018

My favourite subject

Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about my favourite subject between the six subjects incluying English comunicational in this semester , and is called Oenology process .This subject is the most important for me because I want to do a thesis with the teacher in charge of doing . This subject has a basics elements of how you can do a red wine or white .The classes are very good and in the class room the athmosphere is great and everyone like and listen in silence at the teacher called Ivan Peña that have many knowledge and a good disposition for explains if you cant understand anything .Also I want to do a program of postgraduate degree in relation it. Well you can ask to everyone and all say that is the most subject of semester and in my opinion this subject opened my mind and I can see a new world and my future. If you need a advice take this subject is very enjoyable and interesting the classes are the mondays and tuesday in the afternoon , and if you not believe in my words well do you remember my presentation in English? Regards and Cheers! ;)

                                        


3 comments:

  1. I'm very glad to hear you've found a subject and a teacher you really like and, above all, learn from. I wish you the best in winemaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice to read you want to be a winemaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to take it in next year.

    ReplyDelete